.Net/Kentico CMS Developer
Reporting to the Head of Technology, we are looking for an energetic problem solver with a third level IT qualification, knowledge of .Net and a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a development team. An understanding of server infrastructure is desirable.
You work fast, collaboratively and find creative ways to solve problems. Your code is consistent, clean, easily read and follows established best practices.
- Delivering and supporting clients on the Kentico CMS platform from version 5.5 to version 11.
- Ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedules.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs on existing deployments as part of ongoing customer technical support.
- Work with User Experience and Frontend developers to deliver new and innovate solutions to our clients.
- Conduct technical workshops with clients to ensure the correct solution is delivered to fit in with their technology goals and current infrastructure.
- Complete technical specification documents detailing out the implementation of each project.
- A minimum of 3+ years' experience.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant IT discipline.
- Proficient in ASP.NET (C#), including Web Forms development, MVC development, and Web Services.
- Good knowledge of commercial .NET content management software such as Kentico or Sitefinity.
- Knowledge of server environments e.g. IIS, Apache Tomcat & Linux.
- Knowledge of SQL Server.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS & Angular is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Web Development techniques and processes.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgement and decision-making skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through.
- Can adapt to new skills and challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel to client sites as necessary.
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 26 dagen geleden
My client are a global financial giant looking for skilled front end developers. This will help to expand even further on their cutting edge Digital Technology team. This is a chance to work as part of a dynamic, fast-paced team using the latest technologies. You will assist the deliver... Lees verder
Senior Angular Developer
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 4 dagen geleden
My client requires a senior Angular contractor who has solid industry experience working on user interfaces that are public facing. Minimum 5 years' development experience in Front End development. Engage with key senior stakeholders throughout the organisation Working on user interface... Lees verder
Senior C++ Developer
- Dublin West, Dublin
- 9 dagen geleden
Our international, Irish owned client is looking for a Senior and a Mid Level C++ developer to join their growing team in providing leading payments and banking solutions for a range of global customers in financial services. Responsibilities: Implementing new and existing features Lias... Lees verder
Senior Java Developer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- Swiss Franc115000 - Swiss Franc130000 per annum
- 10 dagen geleden
As a Java Developer you are working on an all-in-one case management tool for the Bern, Basel and Zürich government. This a new project where you can participate in the entire development life-cycle working in a Scrum Team of six people based in Zürich and generate impact for a great pu... Lees verder