One of the best known insurers in Hong Kong is seeking a highly talented actuary to join their elite Group office.
This team is a true value add division that focuses on the communication of Group strategy to the local Business Units.
As a Director you will:
- Frequently take the lead in conversations with a variety of senior stakeholders (CFOs, CROs, Chief Actuaries)
- Keep up-to-date on the local market landscape (product, channel, sales trend) and regulatory development.
- Analyse financial and operational performance, initiate and participate in finance optimisation projects that would enhance values and capital efficiency of the company
- Promote the mindset of continuous in-force business management in order to deliver sustainable, quality results.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full internationally recognised actuarial qualification (e.g. FIA, FIAA, FSA etc)
- Experience in a highly commercial role, with consulting being preferable
- A proven ability to correspond with, and influence, with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge on a wide range of actuarial disciplines reporting, capital, pricing, ALM etc)