Demand Manager for Finance
- Demand Manager will act as single point of contact with business to address requests, complains, etc. This role has to articulate business ideas, suggestions and problems in Technology terms and support development of business cases to convert them into deliverable solutions.
- Demand Manger will interact with ICT Function Leads to submit and discuss Business requests both during Annual planning and Strategy definition and ongoing new request and business needs. Demand manager will also act as liaison between Business stakeholders and Projects / AMS teams to facilitate communication between Business and ICT.
- Support the Business in refining the requisites, ensuring their consistency and uniform the requests on the basis of agreed-upon standards.
- Support Business in development of a comprehensive requirement specifications that will allow to determine with more accuracy the estimate of cost, time and resources to deploy solutions ensuring fact based and motivated prioritization of them.
- Analyze Business's requests, identifying technological needs, and defines a structure of cost evaluation.
- Work with Function Leads, Business Analyst, Enterprise Architect to Identify solution, evaluate costs, calculate business cases and support the prioritization process.
- Develop and enhance relationships with business, actively managing expectations & monitoring satisfaction levels.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- 8+ year experience in ICT with at least 6 years experience in Automotive Industry.
- Strong customer focus, experience of managing relationships with internal business customers, negotiation skills and the ability to drive and prioritize requests and decisions, Ability to build trust and manage conflict, risk, and resistance.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication, and presentation skills and the ability to communicate upward.
- Fluent English.
Key Process and Business Skills
- Good knowledge on key Finance processes as:
- Accounting (Account Payables, Receivables, Assets)
- Controlling (Product Costing, Standard vs Actual variance), applied to big manufacturing companies
- Treasury (Cash management and forecasting, Forex, Hedge accounting)
- Consolidation and Financial planning (multi-ledger scenarios consolidation)
- Compliance to Regulatories procedures (SOX ), based on listed companies experience
- Financial services management, applied to car maker companies
Key Technical Skills
- Good knowledge and experience on key Finance solutions and Technologies as:
- ERP (SAP S\4 )
- Consolidation and Financial Planning (based on marked leader EPM solutions)
- Treasury Management System (FIS Integrity)
- Analytics and reporting (Qlik sense and other market leader solutions)