We are looking for an experienced Cyber security professional to join a rapidly expanding Information Security team within the financial services. Currently going through a large digital transformation, we are looking for someone to take responsibility for architectural security design within the business.
You would take ownership and be responsible for creating & reviewing all security architectural designs - making sure they are in line with best practices, organisational strategy and risk appetite.
- Security Assurance within BAU projects related to security Target Operating Models (TOM)
- Security Assurance for non BAU projects relating to business development and transformation
- Provide Security assurance to the security strengthening projects & work streams including
- Application & OS security
- Boundary Defence
- Logging & Monitoring
- Audit & Assurance
- Backup & DR
- Information Classification
- Azure based products
- Security Policy, procedure guidance, standards assessments
- IAM - associated work streams
- To support the CISO for TOM developments & deployments
This is a great opportunity to take ownership over a function and to work in an environment that is building enterprise strategy for cloud adoption and migration. Cloud experience within Azure or AWS is needed for this role
Please apply now or email email@example.com and I can provide you with more details.