Our client, a UK leading healthcare business, are looking for a Customer Insight Analyst to join their Salford Quays office. The Customer Insight Analyst will deliver the Customer Interaction Analytics strategy associated to Speech Analytics, using the defined category strategy to build and test those categories whilst ensuring their accuracy is fit for purpose.
What you'll be doing
In this role you will be accountable for the management, development, testing and improvement activity required to maintain our Customer Interaction analytics tools. Undertaking regular testing and improvement activity to enable the delivery of automated quality monitoring on all calls within the Commercial and Operations contact centres.
Who we're looking for?
- An experienced analyst you will be confident conducting and delivering insight
- An experienced user of data you will be adept at interpreting and articulating complex information to a multi-disciplinary audience
- Experience working within a Contact Centre environment, ideally within an analytical, regulatory or coaching environment
- Experience of utilising contact centre technology, particularly Verint Interaction Analytics
- An accomplished communicator, you will enjoy working with your colleagues to build a clear view of their requirements, be able to objection handle effectively and be confident in presenting your findings
- A team player, you will be happy working on your own or as part of a team, you will have demonstrable experience in delivering detailed work to defined timelines.
- Expert user of MS office
- Experience of working within a regulated environment is preferable, ideally in a financial services field
- 25 days holiday
- Free onsite gym
- Company Pension
For more information please apply.