Our client has a very interesting opportunity to join them in a PCF Compliance role based initially at home, as Covid restrictions lift, the requirement would likely be 2 days a week in the office. This a rolling 12 month contract.
The purpose of the role is to work with the business and peers within the compliance function to ensure that regulatory matters are managed in a professional manner by providing support and advice. The successful applicant for this position will be responsible for the compliance function for the Irish Corporate Services businesses.
- Overseeing the compliance function for two regulated vehicles holding Irish consumer loans
- Providing compliance leadership and guidance to management and relevant staff
- Ensuring regulatory updates on a monthly basis and where required based on changes in regulations
- Proactively identify situations that may pose significant compliance risk and guides management in the development/reviewing of applicable policies, procedures and business practices
- Providing advice and training on anti-money laundering, sanctions and privacy matters and performs 2nd line review of client AML risk assessments
- Working actively with the Irish National and Group Head of Compliance and Data Protection ensuring delivery and completion of the annual Compliance plan and supporting key areas of compliance risk in the relevant offices and is executed on a timely basis
- Periodic testing of policies and procedures
- Supervise day to day AML tasks: reporting, liaising with law enforcement agencies and other external authorities
- Suspicious transaction monitoring and reporting to the relevant local authorities
- Preparing reports for the regulator(s) and maintaining an open and positive working relationship with them
- Ensure all employees are aware of and understand their compliance responsibilities including board members. Providing and organising compliance training for staff.
- Any other task assigned to the appropriate candidate in line with the employment and or arising from initiative out of the Compliance.
- 5-10 years previous compliance experience and relevant compliance qualifications
- Experience with Irish Consumer Loans
- Will have held a PCF 15 Role with the Central Bank of Ireland
- The Person should demonstrate a high degree of self-reliance and self-motivation and should be able to take initiative for problem resolution
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high accuracy and quality standards
- Ability to work to and meet agreed deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate integrity in all tasks and functions performed
- Excellent knowledge and experience of AML / Client due diligence / On boarding of clients.
- Excellent knowledge of compliance monitoring procedures and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
- Be able to provide detailed and analytical analyses of risks posed to the business
- Strong presentation skills (verbal and written)
What you will get in return:
- A genuinely unique opportunity to be part of an expanding large global business
- Exposure to all aspects of the business, cross-jurisdiction and to working with senior management directly