Corporate Actuary Planning and Capital
* Consolidating actuarial planning projections across BMA, Economic Capital, SII and US GAAP bases, bringing together results from international business units
* Analysis of capital management requirements and supporting development of capital solutions
* Preparing timely, accurate and relevant scenario and sensitivity results for inclusion in regulatory deliverables, to include ORSA/CISSA, Recovery and Resolution Planning
- Support the Director, Corporate Actuarial and the Head of Actuarial Planning and Capital in the development and transition of methodologies, systems and processes to support new business planning requirements; co-ordination and consolidation of business planning projections across the Group including; analysis/review of results, liaising with teams, business units and senior stakeholders.
- Support the the analysis and development of capital management requirements and solutions, including a focus on capital optimisation.
- Preparation of ORSA/CISSA scenarios and sensitivities, with a particular focus on CISSA.
- Support wider Group activity including statutory reporting activities (particularly BMA reporting).
- Support ongoing initiatives, e.g. IFRS 17/LDTI implementation.
- Demonstrable understanding of the life insurance (or reinsurance) industry
- Qualified Actuary
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Comfortable with software packages, such as Excel and Word
- Experience with Actuarial projection software
- Knowledge of two or more of the following reporting bases: BMA, Economic Capital, Solvency II and US GAAP
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: the natural ability to use precise, unambiguous language, tailoring communications to the audience as appropriate and the ability to distil key information required by stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, with excellent organisational skills
- A focus on meeting deadlines, or managing expectations early when original deadlines may not be met
- Ability to independently develop and implement new methodologies
Interim Capital Optimisation Actuary
- £600 - £1000 per day
- 8 dagen geleden
Oliver James is supporting a large insurer who require interim support on an ongoing capital project. The actuary will be part of a project team that is focussing on optimising the business's capital position, so having a knowledge of a variety of optimisation techniques will be helpful... Lees verder
Senior Capital Actuary
- City of London, London
- £90000 - £110000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
- 12 dagen geleden
I am working closely with a leading insurer to secure a bright actuary for their Capital Modelling team. This unique and varied Capital opportunity provides the opportunity to step into a key technical role at a key time for the business. I'm looking for an investigative individual with... Lees verder
Capital Actuary (Nearly/Newly Qualified) - Lloyd's (Re)Insurer
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
- 1 dag geleden
I'm currently working with a large global Insurer looking for a nearly/newly-qualified Actuary to join their Capital team. I'm currently working with a large global Insurer looking for a nearly/newly-qualified Actuary to join their Capital team. This is an extremely broad position in wh... Lees verder
- London, England
- bonus and benefits
- 2 dagen geleden
The company are heading into a period of sustained growth and are consequently looking to build out a number of teams within their actuarial function. The Risk Actuary will work alongside the UK CRO and the UK Risk Management team in strengthening the business's Financial and Enterprise... Lees verder