Title: Compliance Risk Officer
Location: Cheshire West
Salary: £25,000 + Benefits
A high-growth, innovative financial services client based in Cheshire is seeking a Compliance Risk Officer to join a growing team within their UK subsidiary. This is a newly formed role working closely with the Head of Risk & Compliance to ensure controls are in place to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
- Support the Head of Risk & Compliance with ongoing projects
- To work with all business units providing compliance support and advice
- Ensure appropriate compliance frameworks, policies and procedures are embedded
- Facilitate the business in identifying any compliance risks
- Ensure all policies and procedures are updated in line with regulatory developments
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders across the business
The successful candidate must have:
- 1 year's experience within a compliance role within financial services
- Strong understanding of regulations that impact financial services
- Proven ability to build and develop relationships internally
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough at Oliver James Associates.