Oliver James are currently representing a global insurance business who are looking for a Compliance Manager. The role holder will be responsible for assisting in the oversight and guidance of compliance matters throughout the business and will deal with stakeholders across all areas.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working on the conduct risk strategy and control framework
- Provide advice and guidance to all areas of the business around compliance related issues
- Ensure the group policies are implemented and embedded in the business
- Contribute towards the progression of the compliance management system and monitoring plan
- Assist with SMCR related tasks
My client is looking for a strong compliance professional with excellent stakeholder management experience. You must also have good regulatory knowledge and experience in applying regulatory rules in practical scenarios. The successful candidate will have worked for an Insurer before.
If this sounds of interest or you would like more information do not hesitate to get in contact for a confidential discussion.