Renowned Insurance Company; Diverse, stable and open culture
- Provide relevant regulatory and compliance advisory support and disseminate any changes across the business.
- Serve as the appointed local Personal Data Protection Officer, Compliance Officer and Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Communicate and manage relationships with regulators (e.g. MAS) and the authorities in order to ensure consistent and appropriate representation of the business.
- Maintain knowledge of each branch's current business activities, and maintain awareness of laws and regulations to ensure compliance and update the business, as needed
- Work closely together with other legal, risk, compliance and company colleagues to contribute and implement initiatives, share best practices and enable effective communication and understanding of global/regional governance issues.
- Work with and manage external counsel, as needed
- Manage special projects as assigned
- At least 6 years and more of audit/risk/compliance experience in the financial services sector
- Experience with insurance, reinsurance, data protection, sanctions, anti-money laundering, and anti-bribery and corruption matters will be advantageous.
- Working experience and knowledge dealing with MAS and knowledge of Singapore laws and jurisdictions
- Knowledge of Singapore laws and regulations and other Asia Pacific jurisdictions
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to consider local, regional and Group business considerations when providing compliance advice
- Independent and also willing to work in a diverse team
- Financial services candidate who are looking to make a move into the insurance industry are more than welcome to apply.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 26 dagen geleden
Global Insurance Company; Regional Opportunity; Diverse, stable and open culture Provide relevant regulatory and compliance advisory support and disseminate any changes across the business. Serve as the appointed local Personal Data Protection Officer, Compliance Officer and Anti-Money ... Lees verder
- Milano, Milano (provincia)
- 12 dagen geleden
Per una società di servizi di pagamento sita a Milano ricerchiamo una figura di Compliance Specialist con almeno 5 anni di esperienza maturata in ambito pagamenti e/o bancario e ottime capacità comunicative e di lavoro in team. MISSION Supportare il Responsabile della Funzione Complianc... Lees verder
Compliance Business Partner
- London, England
- £50000 - £65000 per annum + pension, bonus + benefits
- 2 dagen geleden
Oliver James Associates are currently working with a Global Insurer in their search for a Compliance Business Partner. This role sits within their Group Compliance Function working out of their London office. The role offers exposure to working with Senior Management as well as developi... Lees verder
Charles River Compliance Consultant
- San Francisco, California
- US$150 - US$200 per hour
- 6 dagen geleden
Senior Charles River Compliance Consultant - San Franciso/Remote - 2 Year Contract We are seeking an experienced, highly skilled Investment Adviser/Investment Company Compliance professional. The Compliance Officer will primarily be responsible for client guideline and restriction monit... Lees verder