Cloud Security Engineer - Azure / AWS
Cloud Security Engineer
We are looking for an experience Cloud focused Security Engineer to join a reputable and innovative company to be based out of there modern offices in Warrington.
A large transformation project towards automation & continuous integration across the business is underway, and with the technology department rapidly expanding - now is an exciting time to join and become a key part of the growth of the company.
You will directly be supporting the Head of IT Security ensuring that Cloud Services and IT Development are delivered in a way that supports the confidentiality, integrity & availability of system and data. Your main responsibilities will involve monitoring all cloud service usage, compliance with cloud security policies, to offer specialist support & guidance and to be responsible for supporting the build and evaluation of all cloud based services.
- The design & development of cloud security control infrastructure
- Cloud Security Risk Assessments, maintain ongoing assessments of emerging cloud threats - making recommendations as you go.
- Perform security assessments, including vulnerability & application testing.
- To Ensure that all appropriate security tooling is implemented & that security policies & controls are in place
- Service as a specialist with cross-functional teams - advising & assisting with design & implementation of various cloud / cloud security projects. Measure compliance with IT security policies and maintain industry leading standards across the whole business.
- Drive forward the embedding of security within the continuous integration / improvement pipeline - supporting the Agile / DevOps execution.
- Provide 2nd / 3rd line support on IT Security incidents
Skills & Experience
- A background in cloud computing is needed, Azure is desired;however, other cloud platforms will be considered
- An understanding of IT Risks, controls, mitigation techniques and an expertise with vulnerability scanning techniques
- Vulnerability detection & remediation.
- Experience with designing cloud security monitoring solutions
- Good knowledge of ITIL processes and an understanding of Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Experience working with development teams & the embedding of security tooling with them
You will be the specialist for the business and therefore travel to other company sites will occasionally be required; however, there will also be options to work from home.
Paying up to £70k + a 20% bonus and an excellent pension, it is a great opportunity to make a real difference to a reputable business and in an exciting field!. You will be based in their offices just outside Warrington - fully remote for now, with a likelihood of 50/50 home / Office working in the future.
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details
Lead Cloud Engineer - Azure / AWS / Security
- Warrington, Cheshire
- 28 dagen geleden
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Engineer to join a reputable business within the financial services industry, taking ownership across their Cloud Security function. This business is going through a large transformation programme towards automation, continuous integration and the... Lees verder
Senior DevOps Engineer - Security / Azure / AWS
- Warrington, Cheshire
- + 20% Bonus
- 28 dagen geleden
We are looking for a highly skilled engineer within the DevOps space who wants to make the move towards cloud security. This business is going through an exciting transformation towards continuous integration and automation and are running off a hybrid on-prem / Azure environment. With ... Lees verder
DevOps Engineer - Azure
- York, North Yorkshire
- + bonus + good pension
- 19 dagen geleden
We are looking or an experienced DevOps engineer to join a reputable business within the financial services business based in York. The main focus for this role is to be a key & influential team member of their architecture & infrastructure function focusing on DevOps. They are currentl... Lees verder
Engineer - AWS / Lambda / C#
- Derby, Derbyshire
- £35000 - £55000 per annum + shares + full benefits
- 8 dagen geleden
A large Financial services organisation based in Derby are looking for an Engineer with strong AWS and Lambda experience to join them as they implement AWS connect telephony and integrate with their inhouse application. The organisation is offering the Engineer from £35,000 - £55,000 (p... Lees verder