My client expert in Cloud technologies is looking to expand his team of security.
That company is a well-known international consultancy based in Brussels working with a lot of the latest technologies.
Their philosophy is to work at different clients as a team with the same goal: To give the best solutions to their clients.
Your role will be operational and to advise wisely your clients, guide them, and help them to improve their IT efficiency by implementing those security solutions/ innovations in the Cloud of your client.
If you are multi-skilled, adapted quickly, in need of a challenge, eager to learn (Company's Academy), love team-spirit, and client-oriented, this position is made for you!
Cloud Security Architect - The Job
You will as the Cloud Security expert be able to:
Regarding your experience, imagine the best security solutions for your client depending on your previous analyse of his needs.
- You will implement new technologies and security in your client's Cloud.
- You will improve your portfolio of technologies depending on your client's needs
- You will advise your clients depending on their situation
- You will deal with the clients directly (Pre-sales)
- You will lead the less experienced in the new Cloud Secured way
- Stay connected to your team and managers to help each other and, keep in touch with your projects
Cloud Security Architect - Your Profile
- You have a seniority experience in Cloud Security technologies (10 years in IT)
- You speak French OR Dutch AND English
- You are driving by the projects and the idea to work with different clients
- You are eager to learn and ready to adapt
- You have a team-spirit and are prepared to teach and take the lead
- You like to work as a 360° Consultant and to make sure that your work is at his best
- You have the ability the work in Brussels
Cloud Security Architect - The Offer
- An attractive salary (depending on your profile)
- A full package advantages (Company car, meal voucher, holidays, etc.)
- A permanent contract
- The chance to evolve in a growing company
- National and international challenges
- Always develop your personal skills
If you are interested in this job: Apply directly or contact me via Pauline.email@example.com
Or 02 588 10 84.