An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Claims Adjuster to join a leading insurance company. This role is a newly created position, born out of the growth of the organisation and the Claims operations function. It will include a high level of claims management and excellent client service.
The successful Senior Claims Adjuster duties will include;
- To proactively adjust claims within your authority level and in accordance with the organisation's claims guidelines and market standards.
- Work closely with legal advisers, Underwriters, compliance, risk and reinsurance team to ensure a high service is maintained
- Attend market meetings, reporting and analysing claim trends
To be successful in your application for this position, you will have;
- Claims adjusting experience, ideally in the London/Lloyd's market
- Professional Liability claims experience a bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- £30,000 - £40,000
- An opportunity to work on international claims
- Internal promotions and progression.
- Annual salary reviews and bonus