Case Management / CRM Project Manager - Warrington
The purpose of this job is to lead a project that will deliver new case management capabilities to the client services department of this established Technology business. This will be achieved through the implementation of a third party CRM COTS product.
This is a hybrid Project Manager / Business Analysis role, and as such the role holder will be responsible for both of these aspects of project delivery.
- Highly motivated, experienced Project Manager/ Business Analyst, familiar with managing IT and business change projects within a structured technology-led delivery environment
- A successful track record in delivering secure, business critical systems in dynamic, fast moving environments
- Considerable experience of delivering case management solutions, ideally through the implementation of third party COTS packages
- Experience of performing a hybrid Project Manager / Business Analyst role
- Project management experience including project scoping, planning, resourcing, issue/risk management, execution, reporting, change management and financial management
- Business analysis experience including requirements gathering and business process modelling
- Experience of managing internal and external suppliers, including managing the commercial relationships with external suppliers
- Experience of working in complex transactional and/or financial environments
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management and conflict resolution
- Excellent time management / planning skills
- Experience of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.