Business Process Analyst - Contract
Oliver James is recruiting for a Business Process Analyst "thinking processes". for a reputable financial services client based in Dublin this will be remote initially with a phased back approach to returning to the office in due course under the advice of government guideline.
The Business Process Analyst typically has the ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework.
This role will involve mapping existing processes and designing improved ones. interpret business requirements for IT and communicate it to the business. holding meetings, researching processes, collecting data, analysing information, and performing related tasks.
The main duties will be to facilitate process workshops, document any information elicited using process maps and business requirements documents presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion.
- Managing process change
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring, and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Liaise with management to coordinate process improvement project activities
- Inspect the effectiveness of active process improvement initiatives and make useful recommendations
- Collect information and evaluate them in the alignment of project goals and organisation goals