This role will be responsible for presentation/content development and reporting for analytics projects in a busy Data team. Your primary focus will be to convert complex data project related content into exceptional business presentations. You will create a library of content and coordinate content creation for high level stakeholder meetings and project updates. You will manage project schedules, maintain milestone status reports, provide communications updates to stakeholders in the in the Underwriting, Actuarial, Marketing and Agency spaces while coordinating with Procurement, Legal, and Technology when required.
- Converts data science project information into effective and visually appealing presentation materials for internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Manages and curates a library of project materials for use in presentations and available within quick turn times.
- Creates business cases with business value, competitive analysis, financials, etc. Informally and formally presents business ideas internally.
- Effectively manages projects and keeps them on time and target.
- Resolves problems and removes obstacles to timely and high-quality project completion.
- Follows industry trends in insurance and related data/analytics businesses.
- Travels to events, company locations and vendor meetings as needed (< 10%).
- 3-5 years of experience in a consulting role serving the P&C insurance industries
- 2+ years of experience managing and executing projects, ideally coordinating and executing presentations for programs in large insurance or financial services organizations.
- BS/BA in business preferred
- Strong business writing acumen, can convey complex ideas clearly and concisely for professional audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including extensive experience in developing presentations.
- Analytical mindset, aptitude for data management, processing and analysis techniques.
- Expertise in creating effective and visually appealing MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficient with SharePoint, Visio
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in our organization.
- Highly organized. Proven ability to effectively manage own and contributors' time while multitasking between several, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Credible functional expertise in insurance and business-level understanding of analytics.