Business Analyst - P&C
This role will be responsible for presentation/content development and reporting for analytics projects in a busy Data team. Your primary focus will be to convert complex data project related content into exceptional business presentations. You will create a library of content and coordinate content creation for high level stakeholder meetings and project updates. You will manage project schedules, maintain milestone status reports, provide communications updates to stakeholders in the in the Underwriting, Actuarial, Marketing and Agency spaces while coordinating with Procurement, Legal, and Technology when required.
- Converts data science project information into effective and visually appealing presentation materials for internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Manages and curates a library of project materials for use in presentations and available within quick turn times.
- Creates business cases with business value, competitive analysis, financials, etc. Informally and formally presents business ideas internally.
- Effectively manages projects and keeps them on time and target.
- Resolves problems and removes obstacles to timely and high-quality project completion.
- Follows industry trends in insurance and related data/analytics businesses.
- Travels to events, company locations and vendor meetings as needed (< 10%).
- 3-5 years of experience in a consulting role serving the P&C insurance industries
- 2+ years of experience managing and executing projects, ideally coordinating and executing presentations for programs in large insurance or financial services organizations.
- BS/BA in business preferred
- Strong business writing acumen, can convey complex ideas clearly and concisely for professional audiences.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including extensive experience in developing presentations.
- Analytical mindset, aptitude for data management, processing and analysis techniques.
- Expertise in creating effective and visually appealing MS PowerPoint presentations.
- Proficient with SharePoint, Visio
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels in our organization.
- Highly organized. Proven ability to effectively manage own and contributors' time while multitasking between several, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities.
- Credible functional expertise in insurance and business-level understanding of analytics.
- Colchester, Essex
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
- 1 maand geleden
Business Analyst - Insurance Purpose of the role: Primarily responsible for capturing and analysing all data and reporting requirements. Part of this would require process modelling (AS-IS/TO-BE), building business cases and completing impact analysis of external factors. Principal acco... Lees verder
Business Analyst - P&C
- New York, USA
- US$100000 - US$140000 per annum
- 17 dagen geleden
Responsibilities: This role will be responsible for presentation/content development and reporting for analytics projects in a busy Data team. Your primary focus will be to convert complex data project related content into exceptional business presentations. You will create a library of... Lees verder
Technical Business Analyst
- Leinster, Republic of Ireland
- 20 dagen geleden
Gather and document user requirements and assist with technical documentation Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications for reporting Work closely with client stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery life cycle Business... Lees verder
Trading and Operations Business Analyst
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- US$80000 - US$90000 per annum
- 6 dagen geleden
We're looking for an experienced Business Support Analyst with strong project management skills to support our Investment Teams across strategic business initiatives utilizing our core technology platforms. You will be a member of the Investment Management Business and Platform Integrat... Lees verder