The client is a major North American bank looking to increase its presence here in Dublin, with the addition of 3 Business Systems Analyst.
- Plan, manage and support the delivery of detailed system requirements and technical/functional specifications in alignment with standards and frameworks.
- Work in close partnership with business partners, technology, project teams and stakeholders to plan, elicit, analyse, document, communicate, and manage detailed functional specifications.
- Support collaboration with key stakeholders to determine solutions assess impact to existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration
- Develop effective and efficient solutions by researching and analysing current state system capabilities and defining technology solutions recommendations working closely with key technology partners (e.g. Solution Designers and Architects)
- Define, document and translate business requirements into detailed functional specifications taking into account non-functional requirements
- Support testing teams in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results for product, performance, user acceptance, and operational acceptance testing
- Support and contribute to project management activities by participating in the scoping and estimating of project efforts, risks identification and mitigation measures recommendation, communicating activity status and providing timely notification and escalation of possible issues/problems to the Project Manager
- Participate in quality management reviews, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
- Contribute to development, creation, maintenance and enhancements of forecast models and reports
- Programming experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrates leadership, ability to communicate big picture and demonstrate solutions
- Self-driven, able to program to task efficiently, adapt quickly to feedback
- Analytical thinking, able to see like a customer and develop solutions that meet a need or uncover a new opportunity
- Understanding of various system architecture types and how different systems may interact.