We are looking for an enthusiastic, well organized individual eager to join a creative, fast-paced team. The right candidate must have a at least 3 years' experience in brand communications, strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail; the ability to manage projects with a high degree of independence whilst coordinating with the broader comms team and supervisor is essential; meeting deadlines, adapting under pressure, solving problems are all expected. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required - Italian and English - as well as multi tasking capabilities. Experience of online communication is considered a plus.
Location: EMILIA ROMAGNA
- Lead message and positioning on key activations and services, developing or supervising all necessary communication assets (photography, videos, event light tools etc.) to support the business needs across the commercial department;
- Work with different divisions within sales and marketing department on ensuring consistency across all communications, supervising and advising in the creation of assets to be used in client communications (direct and through dealers).
- Work on partner activations, to ensure proper use of the Company IP and overall consistency across all sponsorship communication assets, in alignment with sponsorship guidelines.
- 3 - 6 yy of Experience
- Communication Agency experience
- Excellent knowledge of offline communication (Brochure, Videos..)
- Excellent level of English
- Excellent standing and communication skills
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Online communication assets
- Experience with clients within the automotive/luxury market