We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to join an expanding technical team in Cardiff. You would be working for a large & reputable business within the financial services, responsible for working on a variety of development & support activities - with a key focus on analysing their internal systems & processes, as well as providing testing and technical assistance.
You will help to ensure that service delivery is consistent with their business needs & user requirements whilst also actively working towards continuous improvements, proactively working to improve services.
There will be a challenging programme of work and you will be assigned ore than one project which could involve working with 3rd parties as well as internal business areas. You will get the opportunity to be involved at all stages of the project lifecycle, being able to see changes right the way through from initial design to implementation / support/
Key Skills & Experience:
- Have a good working knowledge of developing / supporting systems using MS Access, Excel, SQL, VBA, C#, .Net
- Experienced in analysing information / data to demonstrate a clear understanding of an issue to fine appropriate solutions - meeting both customer and business needs
- Be able to work independently & take ownership when issues are foreseen - initiating action to quickly resolve or mitigate where needed
- Used to working within a Financial Services or Strict Control Environment
- Experience with defining & delivering change
- Ability to learn quickly and make innovative suggestions for improvement
This is a great opportunity to not only work within a great business but also have the chance to provide input / make improvements to their internal systems & services. This role is more than just support and will you great exposure to various projects and bespoke software's.
Please apply now or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.