Leading Insurance & Asset Management firm looking to build up internal AEM development team for their latest digital project roll-out.
Our client is an global tier 1 Insurance and Asset Management firm based in Hong Kong who are looking for a lead AEM developer to implement and deliver web-based business applications to their digital platforms.
This role has a high chance for contract extension or permanent conversion due to the client wanting to build an internal AEM team rather than depend on external vendors.
This is the chance for someone to develop their experience within the financial industry and act as an individual contributor to help on the roll-out of fund management apps to APAC region.
The role is hands-on coding intensive and does not require management of a team, but will need to liaise with vendors.
- 5-8 years software development experience with 1-3 years using Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in projects developing customer-journey focused applications.
- Background in financial services or large-scale projects is a strong.
- Good communication skills in English to manage various stakeholders and vendors in the business.
- High renumeration based on experience.
- Flexible and independent work environment.
- Global brand name within the Insurance market.
Please apply directly or WhatsApp Lyon on 5533 6197 to learn more.