Actuarial Manager - Valuation (Tier 1 Insurer)
This is a new headcount as part of my clients Asia expansion plans. You will be responsible for managing the EV team to provide timely and quality deliverables & analysis and also support projects and initiatives related to HKSTAT and ALM functions.
- Lead the EV reporting team to deliver timely submission and ensure they are of high quality and standard.
- Support HKSTAT reporting, Asset and Liability Management tasks.
- Coordinate with different teams to produce high quality and timely results for management, financial, and regulatory reporting purposes.
- Support ad-hoc projects (e.g. RBC development).
- Maintenance of model documentation and controls to satisfy valuation control, SOX, and audit requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to junior staff.
- Degree holder with FSA or equivalent qualification(s).
- Approximately 4-6 years' of relevant experience in the life insurance industry.
- Proficiency in actuarial software Prophet is an advantage.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of junior staff.
- Strong communication skills to work with internal clients and external parties.
Actuarial Manager - Pricing & Insights Manager
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £40000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- 16 dagen geleden
Major British financial institution seeking a qualified Actuary with an excellent commercial understanding of Corporate Pensions to join their team in Edinburgh- This is a Nationwide role and can consider full time working from home for those interested | Up to £75k + considerable bonus... Lees verder
Exclusive: Actuarial Pricing Manager | Group Income Protection
- Surrey, England
- 16 uur geleden
Group income protection is a hot topic, especially in the current climate. Businesses across all industries have a renewed interest in employee well being. This client is the market leader in providing cover for employees income, should they need to take time off work due to ill-health ... Lees verder
Life Valuation Actuary
- Zürich, Switzerland
- 22 dagen geleden
A global reinsurance company is looking for a Life Valuation Actuary to join an international team in Zurich. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Actuary to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment at the core of the Life business. Responsibilities include: Manage a strate... Lees verder
- Stamford, Connecticut
- Up to US$130000 per annum
- 20 dagen geleden
Development of tools, best practices, and templates to help consolidate, standardize and accelerate key analysis and reporting. Perform testing and documentation of actuarial reserving and pricing in collaboration with operating entities and under the guidance of the Corporate Actuary t... Lees verder