I am currently working with a market leading Insurance company to help source an AP Manager on an interim basis, based in the City. This role will look to start in the next two weeks for anyone who is immediately available or on a short-term notice. (This role will be Inside IR35 and will offer an FTC salary around £45K)
- Responsible for managing the international Accounts Payable function.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of activities.
- Ensure seamless delivery of purchasing related activities for International function.
- Initiate ideas with management to identify, design, and implement process improvements for greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- 5+ years AP experience (Managerial experience is essential).
- Strong computer skills including a high degree of proficiency within Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent Business discipline would be advantageous.
- Experience with Oracle Financial systems would be beneficial.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.